Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

I am a foreign worker from India who was given notice by my

Customer Question

Hi, I am a foreign worker from India who was given notice by my company to leave. I am on Tier 2 General work Visa since 4years in UK, and will lose residency by just 1year. It is v hard to get sponsorship in UK to transfer the visa. However I came across information around the scale up visa that the govt will launch soon. Can you pls tell me whether I can switch from Tier 2 general visa to scale up visa for 1year, and then get my ILR?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 13 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting with your question today. Please note that my support on this site is for general information only and there is no intention to create a legal relationship. Thank you!

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 13 days ago.

Please ignore any phone call request pop-up if you do not wish a telephone consultation, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 13 days ago.

First of all as we are aware, scale-up visa will be introduced in spring next year. We do not have exact rules as of yet. It is not exactly known whether applicants will be able to switch to scale-up visa from Tier 2 visa.

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 13 days ago.

It has been my pleasure to assist you today, please let me know if you have any follow-up questions later on and I am happy to help in the same conversation window. Thank you