How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 6059
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

I have an Israeli passport I’m living in the Uk as resident.

Customer Question

Hi I have an Israeli passport I’m living in the Uk as I’m Uk resident. I have 10 years us visa
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: what form do I need to fill due to Covid regulations
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will be able to walk you through that. Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: I live in United Kingdom with permit visa basically I’m British resident
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I do have 10 years visa to enter the USA as well as British resident
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok thank you
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 15 days ago.
Hello, welcome to Justanswer.
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 15 days ago.
I am a solicitor and I will be reviewing your question.
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 15 days ago.
Please note that I can guide you, justanswer does not provide legal representation and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 14 days ago.

Are you planning to travel to the US please? Is it is for a necessary trip that you cannot avoid at the moment or just to visit?

Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 13 days ago.

I had hoped you would have reverted to me with your additional information. You need to be conscious that travelling to the USA is still quite restricted to essential travel. You will need to have your PCR test done and to be valid within 72 hours of travel if fully vaccinated.

If you have been fully vaccinated and have essential reason to travel to the usa when you arrive you must:

  • take a test within 3 to 5 days after arrival in the US
  • self-quarantine for 7 days after arrival in the US, even if you test negative, unless you have an exception
  • become fully vaccinated, if staying 60 days or longer, within 60 days of arrival in the USA or as soon as medically appropriate, unless you have a medical contraindication or are too young to be vaccinated.

Fully vaccinated travellers:

  • do not have to quarantine
  • are recommended to take a viral test within 3 to 5 days of arrival in the US.

Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 13 days ago.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. I am always glad to assist and guide you further. All the best.