LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

Chindrus, i have been extradited from UK at the begining of

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My name is***** i have been extradited from UK at the begining of 2018 and now I want to go back to UK. What should I do? begining of 2016, sorry
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I live in Romania now, I`m an romanian citizen, I have romanian passport
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No, I didn't, I've tried to fly to UK in february 2018, but the Home Office sent 'a message to the fly company that they aren't autherized to carry me to UK
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No, I didn't, I've tried to fly to UK in february 2018, but the Home Office sent a message to the fly company that they aren't autherized to carry me to UK
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 4 days ago.

Good evening

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 4 days ago.

I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Good evening
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
My name is***** i have been extradited from UK in January 2016, I had some legal problems in Romania my home country
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 4 days ago.

Unfortunately if you have been extradited from the U.K. you will not be able to return as this would impose a 10 year. If you do make an application highly likely it can be refused.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
In february 2018 I bought a plane ticket to fly to London but the Home Office informed the flying company that they do no have the authority to carry me to UK
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
C1346036 is the reference number of the case, if that helps you
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 4 days ago.

Then unfortunately as I have explained you it will be difficult to renter the U.K.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
How can I make that aplication?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Is it a good idea to marry and change my name?? What do you think?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
What do you think? Will that help?
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 4 days ago.

Even with name change the home office can still find out your immigration history.