SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I want to go in florida for 14 days to see family. but I

Customer Question

Hi there. I want to go in florida for 14 days to see family. I'm Romanian but I live in London. Can I ask for visa application please? Thanks
JA: Just to clarify, which visa specifically are you asking about?
Customer: Tourist visa
JA: Have you already talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No I need the information please Appointment
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No thanks
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 10 days ago.

Good evening, welcome to just answer. We are happy to assist you today.

Please note that although as a lawyer I can guide you, just answer does not provide legal representation and as such no lawyer/client relationship is formed.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I need appointment for tourist visa please

You will need to apply for your tourist visa online and the US Embassy website has very good information on how and when you apply and also the documents that you need. The two most important steps which you need to follow are here and you will not get an appointment until you have completed them. Please note that there are still restrictions on travel to the USA due to covid restrictions so you will have to have a very good reason for wanting to go now and not later:

Step One: Complete the online DS-160 and print the confirmation page for each person applying for a visa, regardless of age. Answer the questions to the best of your ability.. They have a utube video on the website that can be very useful, I will copy the link to the website below.

Step Two: Go to https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb to pay the MRV application fee and schedule an interview. This is the only way to get your appointment unless you are below 14 or above 80 years of age. You would then  Click on “Apply” if this is your first time to apply

Here is the link: https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/tourism-visitor/how-to-apply/

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. We are always glad to assist. Thank you for contacting just answer, All the best.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

You are welcome.