james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

From Nigerian, I have some questions to ask please, my

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: my name is ***** ***** Nigerian
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I have some questions to ask please
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: my application was refused the last time I applied for a visiting visa
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: refused based upon n the fact that I applied in 2005 with a different date of birth not same with my current one

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hello James

Sorry call offers are auto generated from the site, not from me. I am currently unavailable for calls, but more than happy to continue here.

I have read what you have written above, how can I assist?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I live in Nigerian
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Which advice can you give as I want to apply soonest but I’m afraid I’m going to be refuse since I have to settle this scores with the consular to show I’m a genius visitor
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
As stated in my 2005 application my dob was 20 August 1970 in stead 20 August 1980 buy i ignorantly used the Pasport like that that year because I was in a hurry to apply . The mistake was from Nigerian passport issuing authority
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
My current dob is 20/08/1980
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
In all my document my dob as always been ok and accurate as 20/09/1980
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Are you there

So you knowingly used a passport knowing it contained inaccurate information.

You have used 3 different dates of birth.

20 August 1970

20 August 1980

20 September 1980

What exactly is your genuine date of birth. That is the date you were actually born and is on your birth certificate.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No I used 20 August 1970 in 2005
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
My genuine dob is 20/08/1980 which is the right one
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
20th August 1980 is the right one and which have been using for secure other visa
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Based on that discrepancy have been refused last year when I applied for uk visa
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I was refused *****
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Here is my genuine date of birth attached here with me

So where did the different date come from who made the error?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
You there
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I was Naive then in 2005 the error came from the Nigerian passport Issuing Authority
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Which I have done a sworn court affidavit as against that last year and copy the uk consular in Nigerian after my application was refused last year
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I want to apply for a fresh application soonest and I do not want the embassy to reference that issues again that is why I need a professional advice

Unfortunately, because you allowed the error to go ahead back in 2005 it has continued to follow you since. The U.K. government are always very suspicious of such errors and will always question is the new date correct.

All you can do, is make a new application to the British consulate. Ensure you have all documents in order and correct. Make sure you have your passport, Birth certificate and your sworn affidavit to produce to the consulate.

Sorry to say but the old matter will certainly be on the radar and will be looked at. Nothing anyone can do about that.
But, with a new issued passport, your birth certificate and the sworn affidavit, hopefully they will now accept that the 2005 matter was a genuine error and not a deliberate fraud.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok sire I will do that as soon as possible
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Do I need to write the embersy any letter also attaching the sworn affidavit?

A covering letter explaining the error before e and how this has now been corrected by the Nigerian passport office will help.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Can you help with the letter here or give an I dear please
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Do I need a solicitor to write it or is some thing I can write myself

Just something very simple, explaining that the passport office made for old error, not you. There was no intention on your part to deceive it was a genuine error.

This has now been corrected and new passport issued and also a sworn affidavit has been made at court. That should do fine.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Can I do that via email or post if via email is okay can you please help with there email address in Nigeria and do I need to also email Sheffield for administrative review please

It is best in writing with copies of documents attached rather than by email.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok thanks
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Please don’t call me I have already gotten the information I wanted bia charting this morning .Please refund £44 back to my account . The phone call request was done in error please . Don’t call me me please
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Please my request has been dealt with I don’t need a phone call again . I responded Immediately that I accepted for a phone call in error . Please reverse the charge of £44 to my card please
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I do not need a phone calls , my request has been dealt with via chart . I need a full refund of the money charged to my card

kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you. Their number is: 0808(###) ###-####https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-to-request-refund

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I don’t need this service again please refine me my money

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Please I need a refund on f the payment wrongly made to my card yesterday . No phone call was made to me I actually called immediately that the offer was accepted in error . Why did your people went ahead to debit me again for £44
kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you. Their number is: 0808(###) ###-#### https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-to-request-refund