LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

My question is that I’m going to apply my husband as spouse

Hello!
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My question is that I’m going to apply my husband as spouse visa. I was doing job on 2 different places since 6 months. Now I haven’t submit his file yet but one of my boss said that I can convert my job to full time. So basically I will do one of the for full time and even haven’t submit application. So will my job chamging will affect application or not one job is still same I will change to full time?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Not yet I haven’t filled any government forms. I live in England. My citizenship is Pakistani.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the family visa?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No Just wanna ask that actually how long is the process pf spouse visa like how much time it takes.Customer: Chat is completed

Good morning, I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Your job change will only affect your husband spouse visa application if you are now earning below the financial requirement of £18,600 per annum.

Do you meet the financial requirement?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I’m earning £18,600 per annum but working on 2 different places but Now I will change to just one and will earn same but wanted to will this change affect my husband visa process.

It will not affect his spouse visa.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.

It was a pleasure assisting you today. Kind regards.