Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I need information about Spouse Visa, No, I have not taken

Good morning
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I need information about Spouse Visa
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: No, I have not taken any steps. I live in the UK. I have British Citezen
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the family visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have been working for 4 months and the first 2 months I was getting 18534 pa. and then from last month I stated to get 20000 pa .

Further to your question, my name is***** and I am an Immigration Solicitor and will be assisting you with your query today.

Kindly note that once you have completed 6 months then you will need to work out the average and that will be the figure that you will include as your salary on the application form.

So from the figures you have provide the average income will be £19,511.33 per annum and therefore you do meet the financial requirement.

Kind Reagrds

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I started my job in 27/07/2021 and it was 18534 pa , After 3 months the compay increased my salary to 20000 pa. So can I apply for Spouse Visa on 01\02\2022 ?

I can confirm that you will be able to apply as it seems like you are being paid more, which include overtime and bonus. Please use the figure before tax at the top - Earnings.