LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

How I can obtain original letter from home office about my

How I can obtain original letter from home office about my indefinite live to remain
JA: Just to clarify, which visa specifically are you asking about?
Customer: I get letter from home office in 2001 but is held in housing department in RBK&C when I applied for social housing. Iam refugee from Croatia
JA: Have you already talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: I don't need visa, I need original letter from home office about my indefinite live to remain
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Notting else

Good afternoon, I am lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

You can do a subject access request which will shop what’s your immigration record such as your ILR grant letter. The request is done online.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi there I am trying to get travel document and in order to do that I have to send to home office letter for my indefinite live to remain. However original letter from home office is in RBK&C housing department since2001 .I need new original letter from home office about my indefinite live to remain. I got copies of my immigration status letter.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
But home office don't accept copies of letter. If you got link I can send you copies of my immigration status letter
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
File attached (GSGQ4LG)

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/saru

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Can you call me when you get a chance Radomir Banovic

You will need to make a request for another call. Kind regards.