How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerAk Your Own Question
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2459
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
LawyerAk is online now

I have an official document from portugal which is the

This answer was rated:

i have an official document from portugal which is the equivelant to the british a-levels. how can i legalise the document in england to show my employers please, thank you

Good afternoon,

I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
thank you

You can apply for a U.K. Naric which is a certificate given for international courses which are recognised in uk. I will send you a link with guidance how to apply.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
ok thats great, thank you.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
do you know how much it will cost?

The price for U.K. Naric is £168.

LawyerAk and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
amazing thank you

It was a pleasure assisting you today. Kind regards.