How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tamari SL Your Own Question
Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1151
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Tamari SL is online now

I lost my job in Uk after working with my sponsor company.

This answer was rated:

I lost my job in Uk after working with my sponsor company. Am having v tough time to get job in other companies due to sponsorship issues. After returning to home country, I have plans to return to Uk when the new scale up visa is launched. My question is- do I have 6months cooling off period after returning back to my home country?

The Tier 2 cooling-off period has now been abolished, meaning Tier 2 (General) and Skilled Worker visa holders can make their UK visa applications without a mandatory waiting time.

But, the exact rules for the new scale-up visa are not published yet.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you v much

My pleasure!

Tamari SL and 4 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you