Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

I lost my job in Uk after working with my sponsor company.

I lost my job in Uk after working with my sponsor company. Am having v tough time to get job in other companies due to sponsorship issues. After returning to home country, I have plans to return to Uk when the new scale up visa is launched. My question is- do I have 6months cooling off period after returning back to my home country?

The Tier 2 cooling-off period has now been abolished, meaning Tier 2 (General) and Skilled Worker visa holders can make their UK visa applications without a mandatory waiting time.

But, the exact rules for the new scale-up visa are not published yet.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you v much

My pleasure!