SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

My visa application was rejected because the embassy said

Hello! My visa application was rejected because the embassy said they called me and I did not pick but I never missed any call. Can I reapply with the same CAS letter? Currently studying remotely
JA: Just to clarify, which visa specifically are you asking about?
Customer: Uk visa
JA: Have you already talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No, I haven’t
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nothing else
Hello, welcome to Justanswer.
I am a solicitor and I will be reviewing your question.
Please note that I can guide you, justanswer does not provide legal representation and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Okay that’s fine
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I’d prefer messages
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Can I reapply with the same CAS letter?
I may not respond immediately as i will be concluding another case, please bear with me. I will respond once done rest assured today.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you. I await your response.

Thank you very much for your patience. I am sorry to hear of your situation.  No, you can’t use same CAS you need to contact the university for another before you can reapply regrettably.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. I am glad to assist and to clarify anything. Thank you for contacting just answer. All the best.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I have contacted my uni and asked for another CAS. My next question is this:
The bank account I used for my proof of funds had way more than I needed and I’m thinking of using another account of mine with the exact amount I need as proof of funds
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you for your initial response to my first question
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I’m worried if this could be a problem if I do that

Hi, unless it’s very necessary to change banks you should try and not change anything about your application to avoid getting questions on why the change.,

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Okay, thank you

You are welcome.