Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

My wife has just been issued a UK Residence Permit, valid

My wife has just been issued a UK Residence Permit, valid until September 2024. Are there any restrictions on when she may leave and re-enter the UK during this time, I am a UK citizen. Thanks

Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting with your question today. Please note that my support on this site is for general information only and there is no intention to create a legal relationship. Thank you!

Please ignore any phone call request pop-up if you do not wish a telephone consultation, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Can I confirm if your wife holds a Biometric Residence Permit - spouse visa at present?

Hi, are you still here?

I have not heard from you so far, so I will provide an answer based on the information stated above.

If your wife was granted a visa (sticker in her passport) from outside the UK, she needs to collect her Biometric Residence Permit from the designated post office once she arrives in the UK. She can then travel outside the UK as many times as she wishes to. When she enters back to the country, she will need to show her BRP card as her proof of visa/residence in the UK.

Hope it helps! Thank you

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

My Pleasure