How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerAk Your Own Question
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2494
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
LawyerAk is online now

My husband is applying for a dependent visa but I do not

This answer was rated:

My husband is applying for a dependent visa but I do not have a tenancy agreement document. Can this affect the application

Good afternoon,

I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

If you do not have a tenancy agreement to the property you are staying at the person who does will need to provide a letter and ID that they consent to your husband stating at the property. You will also be required to get an accommodation survey report.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you

It was a pleasure assisting you today. Kind regards.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
My spouse have an introduction letter for bank account from her university stating she resides at her shared accommodation. Could this be ok?

Apart from this you would still require tenancy agreement of person whose name is ***** *****

LawyerAk and 2 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you