LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

My husband is applying for a dependent visa but I do not

My husband is applying for a dependent visa but I do not have a tenancy agreement document. Can this affect the application

Good afternoon,

I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

If you do not have a tenancy agreement to the property you are staying at the person who does will need to provide a letter and ID that they consent to your husband stating at the property. You will also be required to get an accommodation survey report.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 11 days ago.

It was a pleasure assisting you today. Kind regards.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
My spouse have an introduction letter for bank account from her university stating she resides at her shared accommodation. Could this be ok?

Apart from this you would still require tenancy agreement of person whose name is ***** *****