LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I am in Tier 4 Main Visa and I have 3 dependants. I and my

Hello, I am in Tier 4 Main Visa and I have 3 dependants. I and my family have a valid visa until Jan 2023 but I may switch 11 months before to Graduate visa. Should my family switch with me now or they can wait until their visa expires and later add to my visa as dependants.
Good evening,

I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.

Your family show switch visas when your are switching your graduate visa dependent when you are doing so.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
But they have valid visa until Jan 2023. Do you mean they should switch along with me?
There dependent visa is for tier 4 therefore once you switch they would need to be on graduate depending  rather than Tier 4.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Wanted to confirm whether they will refund the nhs fee for the remaining year ?
Yea when you do the switch they would refund the remaining immigration health surcharge.