Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

I have been granted citizenship and booked the ceremony, yet

Hi Madam,
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have been granted citizenship and booked the ceremony, yet today I received an email that the Secereteary of the state revoked and put my application on hold as for not convinced that I intent to live in the UK permanently. My mistake was that during the process I have changed my permanent address to a Hungarian one (parent`s) to avoid missing any correspondence , so they interpreted this move as me leaving the country permanently
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: yes, ilive i the UK, but currently home with my parents
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the citizenship application?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting with your question today. Please note that my support on this site is for general information only and there is no intention to create a legal relationship. Thank you!

Please ignore any phone call request pop-up if you do not wish a telephone consultation, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
IS it possible that they revoke my granted application once granted earlier, and if that, can i appeal to that decision if not granted
Thanks for requesting a call, kindly bear with me and I will call you in 15 minutes.

It was nice to speak to you just now.

I will be happy to help you in the future if required. Thank you