LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

When I am applying for my tier 2 dependent visa. After

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: When I am applying for my tier 2 dependent visa.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: After opening the account for the online application, when i am trying to enter my passport details it is showing an error message of mismatch of information.
When I am choosing BRP to apply for the application then it is not a problem as it is not showing any error message and I am able to go ahead with entering the details.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the tier 2 visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I might have questions later once I come to know what is the reason for the problem that i mentioned above and what is the solution for it I am currently on tier 5 visa which is valid till 29/11/22
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 12 days ago.
Good morning
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 12 days ago.

I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 12 days ago.

It seems like it’s a technical error therefore if you retry and still encountering the same problem then you should contact technical. I will send details.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi, can I delete my account and try again
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
i think i might have a mistake in writing my name when I was creating the account
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 12 days ago.
you can also make a new application and re-enter details.