MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

Necesito una visa para moverme a Birmingham. Preferiblemente

Customer Question

Necesito una visa para moverme a Birmingham. Preferiblemente una visa de trabajo ¿Podrían ayudarme a encontrar una compañía que me contratase con sponshorship?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 10 days ago.

Hello, I am happy to help with your enquiry today.

Yes, you can apply for a Skilled Worker Visa. This permit allows you to stay in the UK to do an eligible job with an approved sponsor/employer.

To qualify for a Skilled Worker Visa, you need to be sponsored by a UK-based employer. Also, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:

• You must be aged 18 or over
  • You need a valid Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) for the job you are going to do
  • Your job is a genuine vacancy
  • Your role is at an appropriate level
  • You will be paid a salary that equals or exceeds the general salary threshold and the “going rate” for your occupation
  • Your sponsor has paid the required Immigration Skills Charge
  • You can demonstrate your English proficiency (at least CEFR Level B1)
  • You can financially sustain yourself and your family without relying on public funds
  • You can provide a criminal record certificate
  • You can provide a valid TB certificate (if needed)

You can check here the lists Worker and Temporary Worker sponsors: Register of licensed sponsors: workers

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 9 days ago.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. We are always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.