Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Lawyer
Experience:  Solicitor
106663647

I have two children they are british, but their mother ( my

Customer Question

I have two children they are british , but their mother ( my wife ) hasn’t got visa to come to uk , how i get visa for her ?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: i am british and live in uk , but the children and their mother are in afghanistan
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: yes ,
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no , this is the situation
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 10 days ago.

Further to your question I am an immigration solicitor and will be assisting you with your question today

Kindly note that you will need to apply for a spouse visa for your wife to join you in the UK

She will need to pass the English Test Level A1 and you will need to prove that you are earning of £18,600 in order to sponsor her

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
She never been to school , what’s happen to english exam ?

Kindly note that she will need to learn English and do the exam otherwise the spouse visa will not be granted

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
There is not any other way ?

Unfortunately not, as the English Test is compulsory

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

I am glad that I could clarify that for you and many thanks for visiting the JustAnswer website