Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Lawyer
Experience:  Solicitor
106663647

I need to speak something but I need to call, I'm live here

Customer Question

Hello JA: Hi. How can I help? Customer: Hi I need to speak something but I need to call JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship? Customer: I'm live here but I need to know My son is come next week here U.k I need to know ow which documents he needs JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? Customer: I give my phone number *********** I need you call me now Because I not very good text Thanks JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you. Customer: Yes please Call this my nomer

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 11 days ago.

Further to your question I am an immigration solicitor and will be assisting you with your question today

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I need you call me
You will need to request a call through the system as we cannot call you otherwise unfortunately

Can you please confirm what visa your son is coming to the UK on and his nationality in order for me to assist you further.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards