LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I am a refugee in UK From first day of arriving in UK Home

Customer Question

I am a refugee in UK
From first day of arriving in UK Home Office officer registered me with wrong alphabetic writing my Name and Surname and due to I haven't enough support document I couldn't amend my details and they issued my BRP card with wrong details. I have tried for 2 years
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am an Iranian refugee here
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about asylum?
Customer: I have got my leave to remain permission in UK for 1 year
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Now I have my Travel document with correct name and I don't know how, my driving licence and BRP in wrong details. I had many letters to government for my issue and they told me you must contact with your Caseworker to amend your details in their system, unfortunately I don't know who is my Caseworker?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 16 days ago.
Good morning
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 16 days ago.

I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 16 days ago.

If the home office still have not corrected your details. You can raise further complaints to their complaints department.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Sorry at this moment I haven't enough money to contact you
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 16 days ago.
It was a a pleasure assisting you today.