Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

Just want to find out what it would cost for someone to

Customer Question

Just want to find out what it would cost for someone to check my leave to remain application and documents?
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: Thanks
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In Egham Surrey
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Completed the application and have all the required documents other than one I need to sign which I have but have not signed it as yet.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I just need to know I have covered everything before I submit the application in mid June
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 18 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting with your question today. Please note that my support on this site is for general information only and there is no intention to create a legal relationship. Thank you!

Please ignore any phone call request pop-up if you do not wish a telephone consultation, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 18 days ago.

May I ask which application you reuqire to be checked? Thanks

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
My application for leave to remain in the UK
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I will call closer to the date of sumittion of my application.
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 18 days ago.

Leave to remain is permission to stay but I am asking on which route you have leave to remain.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ancestry visa
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 18 days ago.

Thanks for your patience. I can not provide a full figure as I am not aware of the case background but usually, the documents checking service costs somewhere between £350 and £450.

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 18 days ago.

It has been my pleasure to assist you, I would be more than happy to clarify anything else for you. In the meantime, thank you for using our services.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I did not authorise any further charges on my account please reverse the £50 charge as this is fraudulent an unauthrised
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 11 days ago.

I am just an expert here, I am not charging you anything. Please contact just answer customer services and they will be able to help you. Thanks