ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Tattoo artist visa uk

Customer Question

Tattoo artist visa uk
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.

I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.

I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.

If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. The most relevant visa for a tattoo artist would be the Global talent visa.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.

Here is some more information regarding this for you.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hello there,
I’m a tattoo artist from Italy EU and I’m considering multiples option.
I’ve been in London in October 2020 and I was about to rent a commercial place to start a business but due to outbreak I had to get back in my home country where I’ve been working as self employed at my own shop over 3 years.
Been traveling back and forth in uk October 2020, November 2021 and a couple of times in 2022.
I know there are some ways to apply for EUSS after the deadline but I wanted to see, if not, I can get a visa
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.

Kindly look at my above guidance re the visa options available to you.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Yea noticed. Just don’t know if I can’t global talent as tattoo artist
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.

Those are the options that came to mind

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.

You are welcomed to looking at other options and asking questions in relation to same