INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Ty yes am brish born citizen i have had to stay in the

Ty yes am brish born citizen i have had to stay in the philippines on a civil court case by choice as innocent and i am free to go whenever i want..i have 6 months left on passport anxious to return to my children grandchildten widower 83 yo but prob cant return for another month
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: No i have a british passport born 1939 norwich city and have uk resident address living with daughter but as explained above cannot return uk for a few.more weeks so will have about 4months left on my british passport
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Dont understand why i should, british citizen returning home but only 4 months to expiration date
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: Apparently you have to have 6 months remaining and the problem is if try for renewal now takes about4months..need to be home before that as 83 yo
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No a simple dilemma ty
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I wonder about reception uk if only jave 4 indyeaf of 6 monthd requitement seems inane
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Have been out of country since 2019
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Retype above in a better light......i wonder teception in uk if only have 4months before expiry
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Instead of 6 months...if i am staying cant see what difference it makes
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
On mobile getting low battery timescale of response plz

Thank you for your query, I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

Kindly explain the scenario further.

What exactly is your question in relation to this?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have been in philippines for over years trying to recover investments i have made. I expect to succeed during june. I have been a british citizen for 83 years and my fa.ily over 1000years. I will be very anxious to freturn uk asap for obvious reasons..problem at that time my passport will be due to expire non 14 2022.
For reasons beyond my understanding if 6 months remained i would get into uk...but...if 4 months or similar ..not so..am i correct in this assumption because it would mean i have to renew my passport here,and receive here..which could take 3 months.
Which i ould not stand..therefore is my assumption correct and what are my options...cant explain it any better..pls advise
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Note for over 2 years first line

As you are a UK Citizen, you can return to the auak at any time, even of you only have 4 months remaining on your UK passport.

I hope this answers your question.  If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Noted and as instructed and indicated as "good"your advice ty
It's a pleasure. 

Good luck.