ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Business visa, my girlfriend is a russian singer and we were

Customer Question

Business visa
JA: Could you provide me with any other relevant information about the situation surrounding the visa?
Customer: my girlfriend is a russian singer and we were planning to open a company in UK to manage her musical group (marketing, events, concerts), i'm italian so i don't have big problems with visa, but she is russian. Given the current situation, how can this be done?
JA: Have you already talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 10 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Nice to e-meet you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I can’t call because my English written is better than spoken
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 10 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 10 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 10 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
The question is easy and written above
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I wait, no problem and thanks in advance
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 10 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. On what basis does she intend to enter the UK? Is she entering as your spouse? Or is she seeking to come on on her own merit to set up this business?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
She want enter to her own merit to setup a business with me
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 10 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. I was reviewing what would be the best option for her.

The two options I have seen that is appropriate is the Global talent visa and creative worker visa.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 10 days ago.

Both these visas are applicable to persons who are in the creative arts industry.

Here is some further information regarding both these options:

https://www.gov.uk/global-talent

https://www.gov.uk/creative-worker-visa

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 10 days ago.

For the creative worker visa you would have to set up the company and then seek the relevant sponsorship to sponsor her application.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 10 days ago.

Did you have a visa in mind that you wanted to check if she would be eligible for? If you do, maybe you could let me know and I will be able to discuss her eligibility.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 10 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Creative worker (and a LTD between me and she) it might be the best solution. The only problem is that we don’t know a relevant sponsorship to sponsor her application.
How we can do?
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 10 days ago.

I envisioned that you would set up the company being a British citizen and  thereafter sponsor the application. If this does not work, you both would have to find someone to sponsor the application

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I’m Italian, I can add a shareholder British that can sponsor the application?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Can be ok?
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 10 days ago.

I do not see this posing any challenges