Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I have permanent residence in Ireland through my United

Customer Question

I have permanent residence in Ireland through my United Kingdom spouse.Do I need visa ti travel to United Kingdom?
JA: Just to clarify, which visa specifically are you asking about?
Customer: uk visa
JA: Have you already talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: notin just that
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 17 days ago.

Hello! I am Solicitor4All, a law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the inquiry. It is my pleasure to assist you today.

Thank you for your patience. Regrettably you will need to have a visitor visa if you are a family member and have not naturalised. You didn't need to before brexit.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. We are always glad to assist and to clarify anything for you. All the best.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
After you have been issued with permanent residence in Ireland,how soon can the person apply for naturalisation
In Ireland?
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for your patience. After 12 months.