ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

My partner and our children are wanting to immigrate to

Customer Question

Hi my partner and our children are wanting to immigrate to Spain on a none lucrative visa, however my partners accro has came back with an offence on it which is from over 5 years ago does it need to be a clear record or just within the last 5 years? Thank you
JA: What steps have they taken? Have they filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do they live in? If different, what is their citizenship?
Customer: UK
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Don’t need a call x
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
How long does it take for a response please x
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. It does not need to be a clear record. However, it may be considered in assessing your partner’s character as part of the visa process.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.

You can offer an explanation in the visa application as to the circumstances surrounding the commission of the offence and what changes your partner would have made since then

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.