How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Solicitor4All Your Own Question
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7551
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Solicitor4All is online now

I would Just wanted the Number of my mother because i am in

Customer Question

I would Just wanted the Number of my mother because i am in the Windrush i have my opeiment
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: British . Italian. I am 71 years i do not need the passport Just the Number please?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: I did not because my brother have it but we are not speaking we are step brother and sister
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: They'. Asked me for my mother insurance number her as well. My Name is***** do i have to pay it is not a Scan could i speak on phone to the Lawer please.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 15 days ago.

Hello! I am Solicitor4All, a law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the inquiry. It is my pleasure to assist you today.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I applied for Windrush. Compensation so that is what.i need to show thst she is my mother first born from Jamaicathank you ?
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for your brief.

Please leave the matter with me for now, I will respond once done rest assured today. Thank you

Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for your patience. Because of data protection you will not be given your mother's personal information if she is still living. If she is deceased you need to find out who the executor is and they should be able to give you the details. The HMRC, DWP or council will not share the information without a court order unfortunately.

Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 15 days ago.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. We are always glad to assist and to clarify anything for you. All the best.