Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I would Just wanted the Number of my mother because i am in

Customer Question

I would Just wanted the Number of my mother because i am in the Windrush i have my opeiment
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: British . Italian. I am 71 years i do not need the passport Just the Number please?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: I did not because my brother have it but we are not speaking we are step brother and sister
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: They'. Asked me for my mother insurance number her as well. My Name is***** do i have to pay it is not a Scan could i speak on phone to the Lawer please.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 15 days ago.

Hello! I am Solicitor4All, a law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the inquiry. It is my pleasure to assist you today.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I applied for Windrush. Compensation so that is what.i need to show thst she is my mother first born from Jamaicathank you ?

Thank you for your brief.

Please leave the matter with me for now, I will respond once done rest assured today. Thank you

Thank you for your patience. Because of data protection you will not be given your mother's personal information if she is still living. If she is deceased you need to find out who the executor is and they should be able to give you the details. The HMRC, DWP or council will not share the information without a court order unfortunately.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. We are always glad to assist and to clarify anything for you. All the best.