Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

I want imigration advice, i am currently in the uk but a

Customer Question

hi my name is***** and i want imigration advice
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: i am currently in the uk but a ghanaian citizens
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i want to know if a supporting document can be send during application for Adminstrative review on a refuse visa
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 16 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting with your question today. Please note that my support on this site is for general information only and there is no intention to create a legal relationship. Thank you!

Please ignore any phone call request pop-up if you do not wish a telephone consultation, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 16 days ago.

As I understand, the administrative review is already in process but you would like to submit additional supporting documents?

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 16 days ago.

AR2.4 The Reviewer will not consider any evidence that was not before the original decision maker except where: (a) evidence that was not before the original decision maker is submitted to demonstrate that a case working error as defined in paragraph AR2.11 (a), (b) or (c) has been made; or (b) the evidence is submitted to demonstrate that the refusal of an application for permission to stay under paragraphs 9.7.1, 9.7.2 or 9.7.3 of Part 9 of these Rules was a case working error and the applicant has not previously been served with a decision to: (i) refuse an application for entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain; (ii) revoke entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain; (iii) cancel leave to enter or leave to remain; (iv) curtail leave to enter or leave to remain; or (v) remove a person from the UK, with the effect of invalidating leave to enter or leave to remain, which relied on the same findings of facts.

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 16 days ago.

Unless the above applies, I am afraid, fresh evidence will not be accepted.

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 16 days ago.

Please let me know if I can be of further help and I am happy to assist. Thank you