How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ReadyLaw Your Own Question
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4413
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
ReadyLaw is online now

My wife got a employment from a UK company as home care

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: My wife got a employment from a UK company as home care giver The company ready to pro vide the COS But she doesn't have a degree
JA: What steps has your wife taken? Has she filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country does your wife live in? If different, what is her citizenship?
Customer: She lives in UAE But from nigeria
JA: Has your wife talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: We have 3 kids Yes the lawyer said he needs ielts or degree
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The important point is no degree ' no ielts,
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.
Thanks for your patience and enquiry. If it is that she is applying for the Health and Care Worker visa she must be a qualified professional.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.

For example, if she is applying in the capacity as a nurse she must be qualified to apply. Part of being qualified involves having the necessary qualifications such as a degree.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.