Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Lawyer
Experience:  Solicitor
106663647

I'm currently in London. I'm a skilled worker in fitness

Customer Question

Hello, my name is*****'m Ukrainian and I'm currently in London. I'm a skilled worker in fitness industry and I'd like to work here legally because I cannot come back to Ukraine any time soon and I need to support my family. I'm currently on a visitor visa and I've just arrived 3 days ago. Please advise me what can I do? Thank you!
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: No I dod not file any documents yet. Did*
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visitor visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Probably not
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 16 days ago.

Further to your question, I am an Immigration Solicitor and will be assisting you with your question today

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hello, thank you

Kindly note that you will need to apply for the Ukraine Scheme which will allow you to live and work in the UK for a period of 3 years.

Please see the guidance below on how you can apply

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/apply-for-a-ukraine-family-scheme-visa

If you have any questions, there is a helpline there who will be able to assist you.

I do hope that I have managed to answer your question and many thanks for visiting the JustAnswer website