Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

I want to know that, my boyfriend want to come to the UK

Customer Question

I want to know that, my boyfriend want to come to the UK just for few weeks.. if i can sponsor.. can he apply for visit visa?
JA: Just to clarify, which visa specifically are you asking about?
Customer: just for visiting visa
JA: Have you already talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: He’s from Sri Lanka .. also, i wanna know how can European can apply for visa?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 16 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting with your question today. Please note that my support on this site is for general information only and there is no intention to create a legal relationship. Thank you!

Please ignore any phone call request pop-up if you do not wish a telephone consultation, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 16 days ago.

Sure, you can be his sponsor but he must also show financial proof in this country.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
How much he need to proof?
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 16 days ago.

There is not a fixed amount as such but for example, he has to show employment income which is stable, and savings. proof of property etc

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 16 days ago.

It is to show that he is financially stable in his country and that he has an intention to return there after his visit to the UK.

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 16 days ago.

Please let me know if you have further questions and I am happy to help. Thank you

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
if i can sponsor his visit how much do i have to proof?
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 15 days ago.

It should be enough for the whole stay, there is not a fixed amount as such.