How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Solicitor4All Your Own Question
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7551
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Solicitor4All is online now

I need to ask if it’s possible to change my visitor visa to

Customer Question

Hello i need to ask if it’s possible to change my visitor visa to work visa?
JA: Could you provide me with any other relevant information about the situation surrounding the visa?
Customer: Visitor visa is valid for 6 months and one is not allowed to work.
JA: Have you already talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: This is my first time
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That’s all i have to ask
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 14 days ago.

Hello there, how  do you do? I am Solicitor4All. I am law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the inquiry. It is my pleasure to assist you today.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hello there I’m good thanks.
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 14 days ago.

Unfortunately, no you cannot  change your visitor visa to work visa.

Moreover, the length of the visitors visa does not allow you to work.

You will have to leave the UK and apply from your home country.

Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 14 days ago.

Would you like me to further clarify the answer?

I hope I was able to answer your question, By the way, if you would like to ask me a question in the future, just type @ followed by my name Solicitor4All and you’ll be able to select my username to tag me in the question. Thank you!