How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerAk Your Own Question
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3037
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
LawyerAk is online now

My cousin is staying in uk from last 3 years he is illegal

Customer Question

Hi my cousin is staying in uk from last 3 years he is illegal is there any way he can get into visa Work and spend his time over here
JA: What steps has he taken? Has he filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country does he live in? If different, what is his citizenship?
Customer: he is living in uk Indian nationality
JA: Has he talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: he don’t have any one in his family in India he came here as student
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 18 days ago.
Good evening
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 18 days ago.

I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
What can I do in this situation
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 18 days ago.

Unfortunately if he does not have a partner or child in U.K. it will be difficult to regularise his stay unless he had been in the U.K. 20 years then he can qualify under private life.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
He have partner but she is also not legal
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 18 days ago.
Then unfortunately you will not be able to regularise your stay in U.K.