GabrielP428
GabrielP428, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
112518128

My son is applying for a Canada work visa. We need some

Customer Question

My son is applying for a Canada work visa. We need some advice on a piece of it.
JA: What steps has he taken? Has he filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country does he live in? If different, what is his citizenship?
Customer: He’s in uk and currently completing the form. He was arrested at age 13 but not charged. What did he enter on form?
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will be able to walk you through that. Has he talked to a lawyer about the work visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
He is now 19. The form asks if he was ever arrested. He was arrested at 13 but not charged. Does he need to put it down?
Expert:  GabrielP428 replied 16 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** am a solicitor in England and Wales with 9 years of experience and have worked in the legal sector since 2008.

This service is not instant, so please note that I cannot always reply immediately due to other work commitments. I look forward to helping you with your legal problem.

If you would like a call to discuss this further, please let me know

A call is a premium service that includes an extra charge.

Hi, was he charged with any offence or was he released with no charges?

Does he have any criminal record?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Not charged. Released without charging and no criminal offence.

Thank you. In that case, you do not need to disclose it in the form.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok. Thank you.
Expert:  GabrielP428 replied 15 days ago.

Thank you so much for using Just Answer. If you have further questions, please do feel free to ask them in this chat.