Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

I have a 10 years Uk travel ban, I have done 9 yrs but I

Customer Question

Customer: I have a 10 years Uk travel ban , I have done 9 yrs but I want to travel to a shenghen country for vacation . Will this affect my travel plans ?
JA: Have you spoken to an attorney about this?
JA: Have you spoken to an attorney about this?
Customer: No
JA: What other steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None I haven’t applied for any other visa yet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my husband is presently living in uk with a tier 4 student visa. he has a brp
JA: OK. I'm sending you to a secure page to join JustAnswer. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 15 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting with your question today. Please note that my support on this site is for general information only and there is no intention to create a legal relationship. Thank you!

Please ignore any phone call request pop-up if you do not wish a telephone consultation, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 15 days ago.

Kindly clarify your question so I can help.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have a travel ban in uk which I have done 9 years out of 10 . Can I go to other shenghen countries ?
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 15 days ago.

Yes, Schengen countries are different, UK ban applied to the entry to the UK only

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 15 days ago.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have further quetsions. Thank you

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
It’s a 10 years ban
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 15 days ago.

I understand but it is ban for the UK not for the Schengen countries.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I took people on a sports tour through France to uk . They were stopped at the France boarder and my employer at the time instructed me to go to uk . The people had my passport number on their passport . When I returned to reapply I realize I had made a mistake .the uk immigration now gave me a 10 year ban
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
They were supposed to be kids accompanying me to uk but those people were adults . I was young naive and stupid . I feel so bad about this ban
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
As it has affected my chances of relocation with my family
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 15 days ago.

I am so sorry you have experienced this, you have only 1 year left on your ban and then you may come to the UK.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Do I need to have supporting documents as to how the incidence occurred ? As I no longer have the contacts of these people ? What are my chances of getting a dependent visa next year ,?
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 14 days ago.
After 10 years have passed, you do not need to show supporting documents, if you have you may submit them, but if you do not have them, it is fine.