LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

Thank you for the reply. I am a 57-year-old Pakistani doctor

Thank you for the reply.
I am a 57-year-old Pakistani doctor currently working as family Physician in Dubai since 2014. I want to apply for a UK visit or a family visa.
My family, wife 47, daughter 28, elder son 26 and younger son 22 are currently in UK since 2011. I have previously travelled to UK a number of times on visit visas (in 2005, 2006, 2008, 2011) to attend medical conferences and my last visit with my all my family members was in 2011. At that time, I was working as doctor in Saudi Arabia. I travelled from Saudi Arabia to UK legally on multiple visit visa in 2011 along with all my family member except my daughter who had student visa for three years. I stayed 2 weeks and returned to Saudi Arabia. My daughter joined Manchester University and my wife filed asylum application along with my son at that time with age 12 and 14 in Dec 2012 and now they have received British citizenship and passport in August 2021. My wife was taking anti-depressant medicines since she was in Pakistan, she filed asylum application as depression patient and domestic violence against me.
After getting passport my wife and my son came to Dubai on August 2021 for vacations for one month and now, they are back in UK.
I have been refused UK visa first in 2013 from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. And then from Dubai in 2015 (I will send you refusal letters)
I have requested my record of immigration ‘Personal information from Home office” and have received the document from home office 2 weeks before. I can also share with you for your review
Please not I have not been banned, only I am refused because of my family already there in UK seeking asylum and some mistakes from my side especially mistakes in my bank statement.Kindly let me know when can we discuss my case and if you can take up my visa application as the circumstances have changed now.
Please note, on 15 July a graduation ceremony of my son's is being held in Hull, I want to attend the ceremony. Also, a conference in Family medicine is being held on June 28 in London and I have invitation to participate in that conference. Please suggest on the basis of these changes of my visa application being successfulRegards
JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: Since 2015 I did not re-apply visit visa. I have last month just requested Home Office for my personal information and immigration History which they have sent me in my email
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: this is the brief information i think sufficient for him to understand my case
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
do you want to ask any questions I am here please
Good morning

I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

As per the refusal the home office states your income stated does not match in your statement therefore when reapplying you need to ensure money in statement accounted for.

Also you did not submit supporting documents regarding family’s status in U.K.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
They asked question in the application Total income from all sources, i replied salary AED 18000+6000 monthly incentive= AED 24000
they did not understand may be
what documents you need from my family there in UK
My wife , two sons have British Passport, My elder daughter age 29 she went on student visa married a man in UK both are now asylum seeker.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
do you need copy of passport of my family?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I am sending copy of British passport of my wife and two sons through email, please check
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
ahh but email I can not send as showing No reply
How can I share now
You can attach through paper clip option any problems contact customer service. It might be good to list documents on cover when reapplying.