How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Immigration Warrior Your Own Question
Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2233
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Immigration Warrior is online now

I am at the stage of uploading the documents for my husbands

This answer was rated:

Hello. I am at the stage of uploading the documents for my husbands first visa extension via the family route. pleas ecan someone help me figure out which document is to be saved under which category?

Further to your question I am an Immigration Solicitor and will be assisting you with your question today

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
hello, many thanks

Please do continue with which documentation you are not sure about

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
ok. First off the mandatory ones.
proof of ID/Travel history: is the wifes passport and husbands BRP card under this section?
Proof of application: husbands pakistani passport and the 2 declaration forms?

That is correct, you will need to include those documents in the section you have mentioned

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
ok and:Residence in the UK: Mortgage letter, copy of land registryFinance: bank statements (all in one document or individual monthly docs?), payslips, P60?Proof of business: what is this? We don’t own a businessLife events: marriage cert, utility bills and council tax billMedical info: hospital letters addressed to us both regarding fertility treatment?Sponsors/employment: emp letter, emp contract, payslipsEducation: English lang certificate
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
please note the house is owned by wife so theres no tenancy agreement or letter with both our names on the mortage documents. does that matter?

Proof of Business not relevant to you,

Bank statement scan be one document

All the rest of the documents have been placed correctly

That does not matter that the house is owned by the wife only

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
great. can i make 1 document of the payslips as well?

Yes you can is it is easier

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
do the passports only need to be the picture side?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
also do i need to do both sides to BRP card?

You will need to include any pages of the Passport with a stamp in it and also both sides of the biometric card

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
is that stamps in both our passports?

No, just the Applicants

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
ok, perfect - thank you so much for all your help.

I am glad that I could assist you today and many thanks for visiting the JustAnswer website.

Immigration Warrior and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you