Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I applied for unmarried partner visa and was refused but my

I applied for unmarried partner visa and was refused but my lawyer is trying to get the letter of refusal from the immigration through my local mp but we have been waiting for over l month for the reply but no success. Is there another option
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: We based in the uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We requested the letter of refusal from through the mp
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Is there a charge to this service
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Now we stuck and we were meant to appeal but as we did not get the letter we could not. Am worried my partner will be send back home so we need this letter as soon as possible as we will be able to know why it was refused and appeal even though he was refused last year March which was known to us through our local mp.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
We have to get another new lawyer as old lawyer is still refusing to relised the refusal letter claimed they never received any letter as they think if they tell us the truth we may sue them for not telling us about the refusal ontime
Hello there, how do you do? I am Solicitor4All, a law Expert with over 15 years in practice. It is my pleasure to assist you today. Thank you for the inquiry
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Am good just stressed
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Am still waiting for call
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I will like to cancel this order can you refund my money as l seeked advice elsewhere
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I waited no call so l got advice elsewhere can you cancel this order 32535362-206
Thank you for your message. The call was scheduled for another expert, I am sorry you didn’t receive it but you can contact customer support I am just a sure user like you so can’t address anything to do with charges, 

You could do a Data Subject Access Request and specify that letter especially.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist on your enquiry. All the best.