How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerAk Your Own Question
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3127
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
LawyerAk is online now

Is it allowing I replace my expired indefinite BRP card

This answer was rated:

Is it allowing I replace my expired indefinite BRP card while I am waiting for my naturalisation decision?
Good evening

I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello dear
Whilst you are awaiting a decision for naturalisation you would not be able to renew your BRP card.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
can I travel back to my country with my passport while waiting for my naturalisation decision?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you there

It’s always advisable to await decision before travelling unless it’s an emergency.

LawyerAk and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you