LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

If I have a business can someone support my Uk visa,

If I have a business can someone support my Uk visa
JA: Just to clarify, which visa specifically are you asking about?
Customer: Visiting visa
JA: Have you already talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I applied for Uk visa and I was refused because applied that I am employed I was asked to submit my bank statement which I did but I have two banks and the other one was the one my salary is going in to what should I do
Good evening

I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Good evening
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Alright I will waiting for your respond lawyer Ak

Going forward when you are reapplying in regards ***** ***** you must show stable income over the course of the 6 months this also applies if you receive employment income should match payslips. Even if you are sponsored you must also provide your payslips.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Will I have to tender the both bank statement because I have two bank accounts
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If I should tender the bank statement which shows my salary will the Ecos make reference to my previous bank statement that doesn’t show my salary
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you there ma
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
File attached (67LLPM6)
The refusal states there are transactions in your account which are not accounted for therefore it would be ideally to do a table to explain transactions and submit two bank statements.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Good evening
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I applied for Uk visa and I was refused because applied that I am employed I was asked to submit my bank statement which I did but I have two banks and the other one was the one my salary is going in to what should I do the second one is my savings account I don’t know what explanation am going to give concerning my savings account though I am a photographer and I do take pictures and I get some money from that also
If it’s a savings account then you just need to explain the funds in this account alongside your account you receive money unless you can show enough income from the salary account over course of 6 months.