LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I should like to travel to the UK to deliver a five-day,

I should like to travel to the UK to deliver a five-day, publicly advertised seminar, for which I will charge attendance fees, which will be paid to my Australian company, of which I am the managing director. Fees will be charged in GBP and paid to my Australian bank account. I will do so, independently, and of my own volition, not in partnership with or at the invitation of, a UK organisation. Afterwards, I wish to travel for three weeks. I am 56 years old and have UK ancestry. With an Australian passport, what sort of visa will I require?
JA: Just to clarify, which visa specifically are you asking about?
Customer: That is my question for you.
JA: Have you already talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Please read my enquiry. It contains all the information I can offer.
Good morning I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

You will be applying for a permitted paid engagement visit visa which is valid for a period of 1 month. You will need to provide evidence that a seminar will take place with formal written letter, evidence of enough funds for the visit.

I hope this answers your question and please do let me know if you require further clarification.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** appreciate your help.
It was a pleasure assisting you today. Kind regards