Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

Iam Khalil Ahmad from Pakistan Currently working in UAE I

Good morning
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Hi iam Khalil Ahmad from Pakistan Currently working in UAE I have 2 companies here , I want move uk for business
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: iam living in UAE citizenship is Pakistan
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I didn’t talk with any lawyer
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. Do you wish to set up your own business in the UK or seek employment here?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I want a business
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I haven’t enough balance for call
If you are an established business person (already have set up previous businesses) you can apply for a visa on the Innovator route. Your would need to initially obtain endorsement from an approved endorsing body - https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/endorsing-bodies-innovator/innovator-endorsing-bodies, once the endorsement has been obtained you can then make your visa application. As well as evidencing your business plans you will need to evidence that you have at least £50,000 to invest in to your business. 

Alternatively, if your businesses will continue overseas you may be able to make an application as a Global Business Mobility worker - UK Expansion Worker. This route is for overseas businesses that don’t have a presence in the UK and want to establish and set up a branch or subsidiary of the overseas entity. You would apply for a temporary visa in order to establish and set up the business in the UK.

Can I help with anything else today?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hello how can I come uk? And how can start a business and what’s the cost of new license?
You will need to make the appropriate visa application from your country of origin or country of residence. Which licence are you referring to?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Which kind of visa?
As stated above, you could apply for an innovator visa. https://www.gov.uk/innovator-visa
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Landscape license
Sorry what does landscape licence mean?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I want start Garden work there
If you wish to start your own business doing this you will need to look at applying under the innovator route, as mentioned above.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I want start Garden maintenance business
You will need to put a business plan together and approach an endorsing body. See above link to the endorsing bodies.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
What’s the cost?
The visa application costs £1,036 and £624 per year of visa for Immigration Health Surcharge. The endorsing body also takes a fee, each endorsing bodies fee is different so you would need to contact them for more information.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I want start just want know approximately cost for new company
You would need to speak with a corporate lawyer to find out how much is costs to create a company in the UK. Shall I refer you to one?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok I will opt out of this question so the relevant professional can assist you.

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today. Please note, Just Answer is an information sharing platform in a Q/A format and does not provide legal representation in any form and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

If a phone call is not required then please ignore phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Please further note , I am a third party professional and have no control over any payment /refunds /cancellations issues.

You can contact Just Answer`s Customers team for any admin issues , by clicking the below weblink-

https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us or via phone call - 0808(###) ###-####/p>

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Hi there,

You can set up and register your UK company online using the below weblink-

https://www.gov.uk/limited-company-formation/register-your-company

It costs £12 and can be paid by debit or credit card. Your company is usually registered within 24 hours.

You’ll need at least 3 pieces of personal information about yourself and any shareholders  like-

• town of birth
  • mother’s maiden name
  • father’s first name
  • telephone number
  • national insurance number
  • passport number

I trust this helps.

Thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello I want open a company in uk

As explained above in my answer,  you can open and register your UK company online by using the below weblink-

You’ll need at least 3 pieces of personal information about yourself and any shareholders like-

• town of birth
  • mother’s maiden name
  • father’s first name
  • telephone number
  • national insurance number
  • passport number

Thank you. Best wishes

Vineet S,
Experience: Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello sir What’s the total cost of my company?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
than How can I get visa for work there?

Please read my answer given above.

You can not get visa to work in the UK on the basis of just setting up a private limited company in the UK..

If you want to discuss visa options for you to come to the UK for work in the UK, then post this as  a new question/post  & FAO: Vineet S and I will be happy to help

Best wishes. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Okay than on company how can I use it?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Like in dubai I make a license than Also I get visa of owner of company
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Excellent
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Good morning

Morning,

It is UK, not Dubai, unfortunately having a private limited company can not get you visa to live in the UK.

you need to first resolve your visa issue before opening the company.

If you have more queries then you may accept the above proposal.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

You can either accept the above given proposal .

Or post a new  question by opening up a new post/question and FAO: Vineet S 

Thank you. Best wishes.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Good, so For company I have need to arrive there ? So what’s visa can I apply for at this movement??

Well, you need to either accept the above given proposal  or post a new question by opening a new question post.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have need to Come uk

Read my above message.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
How

Post a new question here- FAO- Vineet S-

https://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-vineetsharma/

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
What’s the process of Investor visa please