LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I looking for some help to my friens situation. His from

Hi i looking for some help to my friens situation. His from Turkey we have a bussiness in here together in Manchester. He want to come here with working Visa its possible ??
JA: Could you provide me with any other relevant information about the situation surrounding the visa?
Customer: He is my friend and we open a bussiness catering service. Since now we hire 4 people who work but i dont work our bussiness i do different job. But after the covid coming we almost broke . Now the bussiness start again but i cant take care about. We think he can come and keep running the business. And we dont have to pay 4 employe we can save some money and we like to littlebit grow up. But i cant do alone
JA: Have you already talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No i dont
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The situation becouse we hire 4 people and i cant do . He need to come here to running our bussines we like to growing but this way we cant
Good morning

I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi thank yours help
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi i like to cancel phone calls
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Its by misstake

If you and your friend have started a business then he would need to look at coming to the U.K. on a start up visa. He would initially require approval from an endorsed body once approved then can proceed with the visa.

Also £10,000 investment funds would be required.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
We have arround 15000 investment when we start
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Catering van just 7000 plus the masines donuts masines and stands and waffel crepes makers etc
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
But this bussiness running 3 years just becouse of the covid we almost broke .
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
If he coming just worker its easyer ??
If he was coming under the skilled work visa then he cannot be a director of the company just an employee.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
What he not skilled hes working like catering and driver . This way what i need to proof from my company
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
what i have to do
Your company would need a sponsor license from the home office before you can sponsor international workers.