ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

What are my options for escalating my UK Visa application? I

Customer Question

What are my options for escalating my UK Visa application? I have been waiting 9 weeks and can't even get confirmation that someone has looked at my application.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 19 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 19 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 19 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 19 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 19 days ago.
Thanks for your patience and enquiry. This really is a difficult situation and I do understand your concerns with the processing time. Unfortunately I do not have good news in relation to this one. There is really nothing that can be done to expedite the process.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 19 days ago.

The UK has issued a proviso to say that due to increased applications arising out of the war in Ukraine, visa processing has been significantly delayed.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 19 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.