Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Immigration, No, No, No

Customer Question

Immigration
JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: No
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I have to switchbto spouse visa.
My husband is backhome i had his 4 month payslip only how can i make 18600 income
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 19 days ago.
Good evening, welcome to just answer.

I am a solicitor and reviewing your question now for you.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hi is it possible can i cover this ?

Hi, what  is your nationality and what visa do you currently have?

Where is home? where is your husband?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
After combining all of his 6 months payslips the income becomes 8529.6 only for 6 months
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I am on dependent visa. I am Pakistani my husband has ILR

Hi, please assist me with answering the questions I have asked above as it is not clear who is sponsoring  who?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
My husband is sponsoring me
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
My husband got ILR. I am on dependent visa and i need to switch from tier 1 dependent to ILR Spouse visa

The visa that you have now is it sponsored by him? Was he on a work visa first with you as dependent and has not acquired his ILR

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
He was on business visa and i was his dependent then he got his ILR and now i need to switch to spouse visa
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Yeah he sponsored me . This will be my 3rd visa

So it is him that must have the evidence of income of £18600 unless if you have a joint savings account.

You will will need to show that he is on that income per annum and to supply 6 months payslips if you are relying on income only. you can combine income and savings if he has savings. He will also need to evidence that you will have accommodation and be maintained without recourse to public funds.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
How much savings
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Can i start work and add income but the problem is there will be 1 month gap. I have his payslips from Feb to May then his mom got ill and he had to travel.

Your sponsor needs to be in the UK with you, so hopefully he is only temporarily visiting Pakistan and returning.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Is it a necessity?
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
What if he return afterwards

For savings you divide the sum above above £16000 by 2.5. So if you need £5000 from savings you would need savings of £26000

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Combined income would work?

It is a requirement on the spousal visa that you show you have the intention to live together in the UK and therefore if he is not here you cannot meet that threshold.

What do you mean by combined income? If he has two jobs then he can rely on both yes and can only add savings to employment income and not self employment income.

I hope I have answered your questions. Feel free to accept the the call offer should you need to talk. Any follow up do not hesitate to send your message and I am glad to guide further. All the best.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I mean mine and his income
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I hopefully will get a job in a week may be

Yes if you are already here as a spouse.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
You mean his dependant?
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
is it possible if i show his 4 months and mine 2 months but there would be a month gap in between

No, that is not how it works. He must have annual income and you annual income and if you are combining you will provide 6 months payslips for you and 6 months payslips for him.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
that means i wont get my visa extended :(

If the minimum financial requirement is not met unfortunately not,

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Mu husband has paid holidays left us it possibke if he shows 4 month pay slip and other 2 month payslip with paid holidays?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
he will be with me at the time of visa
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 18 days ago.

If he has a contract of employment showing his annual income his wage slips for the last 6 months will show what he has earned and if it happens that he has holiday pay for 8 weeks then so be it. He would have to have quite a generous job to have 8 weeks paid holiday.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
He is working there since 2019. He did not get any holiday since then
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
It would work or not?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I meab he did not get any holiday since he was a security officer at probation centre
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
It would work or not
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
His mom is suffering from cancer he had to leave in an emergency as she is at 4th stage otherwise it was not a problem

If his employer can give him all his wage slips for the last 6 months and his total income for the year is at least £18600 then he should rely on it.

I am sorry to hear about your mum.

Goodnight