MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

Applied for shengan visa start of may still haven’t received

Customer Question

Applied for shengan visa start of may still haven’t received it
JA: Just to clarify, which visa specifically are you asking about?
Customer: Shengen
JA: Have you already talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i applied with TLS
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 18 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
What’s the quickest way I can receive it
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
If I applied in may

Generally, you will have to wait at least 15 days for your Schengen Visa to be processed, though the processing time will depend on your case. In specific cases, embassies can take 30 days to process a visa, and the Schengen Visa processing time could even be as long as 60 days in extraordinary circumstances.

Unfortunately, there’s no way of speeding up the process beyond the 15-day Schengen Visa processing time. However, you may be able to avoid delays by ensuring your visa application is clearly filled in, concise, and easily explainable alongside your supporting documents. This will help ensure there are no unnecessary delays.

The documentation you will need to provide includes:

• a fully completed and signed visa application form,
  • two recently taken passport photographs,
  • a valid passport with more than three months left until it expires,
  • older passports with past visas on them if you possess them,
  • as well as an itinerary of your trip - including dates, flight numbers, hotel reservations, or proof of accommodation.
  • You will also need to submit proof you have paid a visa application fee of €80 and prove that you have travel and medical insurance covering you for medical costs up to €30,000.

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I did that in early May I’ve applied more than a month in advance to my trip
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I still haven’t received an appointment on time, they said my appointment is only available in September
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 17 days ago.
Is there anything else I can answer for you today?
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. We are always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.