Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I'm an Indian national living in Kuwait. My two boys are

Customer Question

I'm an Indian national living in Kuwait. My two boys are studying in U.K. university. I wish to buy an apartment in the U.K., How long can I stay in the U.K. if I own a property.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: No steps taken yet, I live in Kuwait, Indian national
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: not for nowCustomer: Chat is completed
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 17 days ago.

A very Good morning to you there, how do you do?

My name is Solicitor4All a law expert with over 15years practice. I will be helping you this morning. Thank you for the inquiry.

Thank you for the explanation above.

Please leave the inquiry with me and i will prepare a response for you here this morning. Thank you.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
ok
Thank you for your patience. Owning a property in the uk does not give you any right to stay in the country. You will need to apply for a visa and if you are coming to See your boys you apply for standard visitor visa which gives you 6months.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Always glad to clarify anything and to guide further. All the best.