Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

I signed up for EU settlement scheme and processed the claim

Customer Question

I signed up for EU settlement scheme and processed the claim passport.. This during cov lock down.. Had difficulty, been here since January 14,2014. But not showing up now on immigration.. What to do.. I h90 daystold to me by airport security.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Uk,
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Waiting for advice What do i do now
JA: The Lawyer will be able to walk you through that. Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Ok
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 17 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting with your question today. Please note that my support on this site is for general information only and there is no intention to create a legal relationship. Thank you!

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 17 days ago.

May I ask if you would like a phone consultation?

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 17 days ago.

Hi, are you still here?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
please
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 17 days ago.

You have requested a call but it has failed

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 17 days ago.

Hi, please confirm if you want a phone consultation or not, otherwise, I will try to reply in writing.

It seems that you may need to apply your application to the Home Office as soon as you can if they can not find your details. Firstly, you need to call the Home Office and see if they have your details in the system at all.

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 16 days ago.
As I have not heard from you still, I will provide an answer based on the information provided above.
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 16 days ago.

If you have proof that you have lived in the UK before 31.12.2020, and you believed you applied for pre-settled or settled status, you may submit a new late application now, but you first need to find out what has happened.
I am happy to help further if you will need my assistance. Thank you