ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I would like to know how my parents can come and stay -term

Customer Question

I would like to know how my parents can come and stay long-term in the UK. They are from Ukraine and so am I, I have been here for 10 years and am currently married to a British citizen
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I have not taken any steps yet. I live in the UK, on a spouse visa
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the family visa?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.
Thanks for your patience and enquiry. Your parents may be eligible to enter the UK via the Ukrainian Family Scheme.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.

Please see below link for information with respect to the scheme and how they may go about applying.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.