Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Lawyer
Experience:  Solicitor
106663647

I am tenil i am from Sri Lanka, I am from Sri Lanka but i am

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am tenil i am from Sri Lanka
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am from Sri Lanka but i am living in Jersey i have visa for 2 years i came here for work in the hotel
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yep can you tell me Which are the documents required for refugee visa
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 12 days ago.

Further to your question I am an immigration solicitor and will be assisting you with your question today

Kindly note that if you want to claim asylum you will need to prove that you are at risk on your return to Sri Lanka, so if you have been threatened or previously persecuted any evidence to confirm that

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Witch are the documents required for applying refugee visa
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 11 days ago.
You will need to provide evidence of why you want to claim asylum, such as evidence of any persuction you have suffered

Kindy note that you cannot claim asylum in Jersey but rather you would need to claim it in the UK. Please find enclosed the procedure

https://www.gov.uk/claim-asylum

Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 10 days ago.
I do hope that I have managed to answer your question and many thanks for visiting the JustAnswer website. 

Please do revert back to me if you have any further questions